Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Prom Survey

The project I liked the most was our group surveys. My group did our survey on prom which was pretty interesting because it is coming up and is a big deal for some people. I really enjoyed it because it taught me how to gather information that is not flawed and will get me the most accurate results. It also helped me learn how to present information in a fun and effective way that will get people to be interested. This information also had to be understandable for the reader so they know exactly what they are looking at. It took quite a bit of time to play around with different charts and make them look exactly how I wanted them, but it was fun to play with my creative side.
One of the things that surprised me was the amount of money girls spent on prom. Close to half of the girls we surveyed spent $400 or more on prom. Compared to the guys, which most of them spent less than $400 dollars. I learned a lot from the different projects we did, but this one was my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment