Thursday, January 22, 2015

Minute to Win it Project

Throughout the semester I thought that the Minute to Win it project was the most fun. My groups game was bouncing skittles into a cup. The objective to this game is to get as many skittles into a cup as possible by bouncing them. During this we had the contestants perform with both right and left hands. Later we found out that most players made more skittles in a cup with their non dominant hand than their dominant hand, which my group found it to be very odd. I also like the Minute to Win it project because we got to play other games that students in my class came up with. My favorite out of all of them would have to be trying to bounce a ping pong ball into a cup of water. I also liked the game where we got to see how far you could throw an airplane. Even though I am not good at throwing airplanes, I still really enjoyed it. Overall I really thought that the Minute to Win it project was the best and most fun project throughout this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment